...counting down now!!! Today we're 30-weeks (the last week of our 7th month)...yay! Tyrone and I are so excited about meeting her. She's very active, twisting and turning throughout the day. Last week was my birthday and I think she could tell I was off of work. She hardly moved, I guess she needed a vacation too. hahaha!
Dominic and Kendyl are anxiously waiting Zoe's arrival. Kendyl put her arms around me yesterday and said, "hi Baby!" No lie! She's gonna be a good big sister. I can hear her and Dom fighting over Zoe like they fight over the iPod & iPad.
While we have all this excitement going on, I am ready to go to my tubal ligation class. Ms. Zoe is our final arrival, no uh-ohs, or honey I need to talk to you convo's going on over here. 4 IS ENOUGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment