Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To eat or not to eat?!

I love the fact that I cannot consume a lot of food. Lawrd knows I can't afford to put on a lot of weight. But I hate the fact that I can't eat what I want to eat because of gestational diabetes. Today I had half of a pastrami sandwich from Busy Bee Deli in San Pedro! Best pastrami ever...Yes, even better than The Hat in Pasadena. Now I'm undecided as to what to eat for dinner since I cannot just eat anything. *rolling my eyes*

As of yesterday we're 15 weeks. With each passing week, I'm becoming more excited about the Spirit that is living inside of me. Feeling like I have double the anointing because of my spirit and the baby's spirit are both a part of me. :-) Hmmm...Is that revelation?! I dunno but it sounds good...lol

BTW, it doesn't take long for me to realize what I want to eat...hahaha I'ma get a teriyaki bowl w/brown rice and teriyaki chicken...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment