Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby & Me

Well, I drove 25 minutes to Wenter's job today to have lunch with her...it's always good to do things a little different. Although she was late, I forgave her ;-P It was nice!

The weeks seem to be going by slowly..lol..I can't wait for Sex Determination time, in fact, I can go to God and have him reveal it to me but I think I'm just gonna wait..lol...I can't wait to see this baby, our baby forever. I downloaded the Pampers App for my Ipad so I can monitor the baby's growth in the womb...it's cool, so at Week #8, the new limbs are growing, tiney webbed fingers and toes and that tadpole tail is starting to disappear!

Everytime Wenter and I are expecting a baby, I move branches...With Dominic I moved from Marina del Rey to Palmdale, with Kendyl, I moved from Manchester to Soto, with this baby, I'm going from Soto to Downtown LA...interesting huh?!?!?!?

Anyway, catch ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment